Consensus Advantage brings together skilled and experienced people who 'make things work' for our clients' business. With a focus on business systems, technology and its application and project delivery, Consensus Advantage combines modern IT with best practice tools and methodologies to deliver major projects on time and on budget.
Consensus Advantage people deliver results and have a track record of getting things done. Founded in 1999, Consensus Advantage leverages off the Consensus group of initiatives to build a team of professionals with deep experience of business and information technology across multiple industries.
Consensus Advantage offers strategy and delivery capabilities in the following key areas:
- Business Process Reengineering - Business and IT processes reengineered to align with new technologies and new business initiatives.
- Project management - Everything you need to deliver projects, from the setup and management of the PMO through to project management, reporting, and sleeves-up delivery. This includes Multi-Stream projects across internal and external Business and Technology groups.
- Technology - Hands-on experience with technologies from those used in legacy applications right through to leading edge agile web development.
- Enterprise Architecture - Alignment of the business and technology at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Stakeholder Management and Reporting - A strong emphasis is placed on the tracking and reporting of financial metrics for projects and PMO. This incorporates the view of experience when understanding and managing stakeholder needs. It also includes a strong capability in tracking and management of financial metrics and benefits for projects.
- Cultural Change, Transition and Training - Ensuring all those affected both internally and externally, are kept up to date with project progress and appropriate training developed and delivered.
For more information please contact Julian Day on Phone: 0413 309 056 or email